Friday, May 15, 2009

Exercise Challenge Update!

Today is our original finish date for the Exercise Challenge. But ummm...we're all still in a three way tie!! I'm SO proud of my girls, Teresa and Jamie, for sticking through this with me. We have been rocking it and it's really keeping us all motivated! So...we're extending the challenge. We kinda have to anyway to get a winner. But as of tomorrow, its now being bumped to an hour of exercise a day, with 30 minutes being straight cardio, and then 30 minutes of whatever. We'll be starting this tomorrow, then taking a 5 day break in June so that one of my fellow challengers can go on vaca, but then we'll be right back up on it afterward (I doubt I'll take the break from working out, I'm in a really good groove with it, and scared to take a day or morning off. I'm afraid I won't want to start back up!) So that's the update on what's going on with that. Thanks ladies for doing this with me!!!

In other news, I'm doing a 5K tomorrow morning. Yeah, I have to get in bed tonite! lol Its going to be quite a busy weekend for us. I hope D can handle it all!

On to food today. Today is looking like most every day this week...lol I did switch up breakfast, to have a Kashi Cherry Dark Chocolate granola bar (it came in the sample pack we got at Taste Addison). It was REALLY good! I'll def have to put those in the breakfast rotation! Lunch is going to be a Weight Watchers ziti meal and pretzels. My afternoon snack will be half a serving of almonds (still out of yogurt...booooo). Dinner will be on the way to church so we'll probably do CFA Kids meals again. I hate to twice in one week, but they really work for keeping us going. And they keep me from falling off the wagon in SO many other ways. Then this evening, I'll have a choc pudding to end my day at 1242 calories.

Output: I got up this morning and did the 32 minute WATP. It was insanely hard to get up, but I know I'm busy both at lunch and this evening so won't have time to get in all my minutes later. I'll have to make up the last 13 minutes somewhere today though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

An hour of exercise a day?! 30 minutes of straight cardio?! Get ready to watch the pounds MELT OFF, Brandie!! You can do this!! You ARE doing this!!!