Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy birthday, Beth!!!


Happy happy birthday to one of my best friends! I'm so glad your party was a success and that we all got to hang out as long as we did! It was so much fun!

Foodwise today, I barely stayed under my 1900 cals...lol barely, a whole 9 cals. Although I think it was less than that even, I substituted egg beaters for eggs at Dennys, but didn't account for the change.

Breakfast was early as D was up and going, so I had a slice of 2% milk cheese and a granola bar. Lunch was Banquet Homestyle Bakes pasta and meatballs, and then a snack of a fat free yogurt before heading to the party. At the party, I had chicken nuggets from CFA with fat free ranch, 1 slice of thin crust pepperoni pizza, a few tortilla chips with salsa, some grapes, and a VERY YUMM piece of strawberry daiquiri cake. YUM! Then for the afterparty, we headed to Dennys, and I got the junior grand slam but with the above substitution to end my day at 1891 calories (though its prolly about a 100 cals less).

Output: I got in a 30 min bike ride (5.2 miles) and then 30 min on Wii Sports to get in my time today. Thats about all the activity I did before the party, otherwise, we bummed around the house all morning. lol It was kinda nice.

No comments: