Friday, May 8, 2009

I hit a short term goal!

I don't really want to go into much detail, but I'm super happy with myself right now, and I just had to share that...lol yeah I know thats pretty obscure, but trust me, its a good thing!

On another good note...I'm still doing great with getting up! I did not get up one day this week, but other than that, have been rocking it. This morning I even did more of a workout than the bike, but will go into that in a minute. My workout though was so good, I couldn't wait til I got to work to eat, as I got faint. So I had half a serving of reduced fat wheat thins. At work, I had a Fiber One Oats and Caramel bar. Lunch was a South Beach pepperoni pizza. My afternoon snack was a fat free yogurt (instead of the cake that was at work...urgghh). Dinner was a CFA Kids Meal before my meeting at church, and then this evening I had a chocolate pudding cup to end my day at 1295 calories. The weekend is here so expect higher cals the next two days!

Output: I got up this morning and...did the Walk Away the Pounds 2 mile! It was 32 minutes and I was glad to have that out the way. Then at lunch I got in a 15 minute walk to finish my day. I hit 3098 cals burned today.

1 comment:

Beth said...

WAY TO GO!!!! and if its what I think it is.... WOOHOOO! Thats awesome. I'm so proud of you. *hugs*