Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

And I just want to say a sincere THANK YOU to all of our veterans, those who have given their lives in service to our nation, and their families.

We had such a fun, exhausting day. For lunch, we headed over to the Addison Fountains for some playtime with friends! I'll put up pics on our other blog tomorrow, I'm TIRED today. Then after a stop at Beth's house, we headed over to Oak Point pool for 2 hours of swim time! The boys LOVE that place, and I love the deep end where I can really get in some activity!! After that, we ate a healthy dinner at Beth's (high sodium but healthy otherwise). D is now passed out in the bed and I will be soon to follow.

But first...here's food. Breakfast was 2 nutrigrain lowfat waffles, with a bit of bluebonnet spread, light syrup, and 2 turkey sausage patties. Lunch was at the fountais, a picnic lunch! I had 2 turkey/cheese sandwiches, plus a 100 cal chips and grapes. After that, I had a Quaker Mini Delites. After swimming, I had a lowfat granola bar. Dinner was chicken stirfry (chicken, rice, soy sauce, broccoli, and carrots, YUM! Thanks Beth for the invite!!) After dinner, we had raspberry sherbet. This evening, I had a 100 cal snack pack to end my day at 1789 calories.

Output: we have decided to add in a "Rest Day" to the challenge since two of us need it for half marathon training. We now get one full day off a week, and one "half day" (no cardio, just the 30 other) each week. I'll go ahead and count today as my full rest day, since most Mondays will be anyway, but I still did 2 hours of swimming! So my GWF cals are lower than usual, but I can't wear that in the water, so I know its much higher.

No comments: