Thursday, May 7, 2009

I missed you Leslie!!

Its been almost a month since I even thought about my Walk Away the Pounds dvd (WATP), and I so rarely did it before that time. Well I've been wanting to get in more upper body work, and the bike in the mornings just isn't cutting it! I need to get my whole body moving. Walking yesterday burned almost twice as many cals as a bike ride for the same amount of minutes. So...I'm incorporating WATP again. I did so great with it at the first of the diet, I think I need it back.

Food first. Today was a light day in anticipation of a free KFC meal, but KFC was only giving away rainchecks. So we ended up going elsewhere (I still made a good choice, even though my first inclination was to go get crap). But first, breakfast was a Fiber One Oats and Caramel bar. Lunch was a South Beach pepperoni pizza. My afternoon snack was a fat free yogurt. The dinner that would have been KFC, we instead hit up Boston Market and Braums (for the same cals, actually, a bit less!!) At Boston Market, I got the 1/4th white chicken meal, with 1.5 servings of garlic dill new potatoes (I GOT 2, but gave D half of one), and light ranch to dip my chicken in...lol Then we went to Braums and I got a dip of cappuccino chunky choc frozen yogurt (YUM!) to end my day at 1260 calories.

Output: I got up this morning and did my 30 on the bike. But like I said above, looking at the calories burned, really got me down, its just not as much of a workout. So tonite, I told my Literati buddy, that if I won, I'd do the 18 minutes WATP, but if LOST, I'd do the 32 minute one. Well...I won...BUT I decided to do the 32 minute anyway, just to see the calorie burn. And its VERY comparable to just walking, much more than the bike! So I know what I will probably be doing in the mornings now. I burned 3176 cals today...woohoo!

No comments: