Sunday, May 3, 2009

The day after...

Oh I was tired this morning. lol But I did get to sleep in some without a certain 4 year old popping out of his room. My day quickly took a downer as I got to listen to quite the guilt trip ALL DAY at my grandma's (she and my bro watched D for me). Oh what fun.

Other than that, it was a decent day. D took a two hour nap at my gma's, as he was exhausted from the evening.

My cals are highish again. I sure will be glad to get back into the work routine of things!!! This morning, breakfast was cheese rollups at home (whole wheat tortilla, and 2% milk cheese). Lunch was at my grandma's. We had meatloaf (with onion crunchy things on top, blah), mashed tatoes, green beans, tomato slices and corn on the cob. I had a snack cake for dessert, and then dinner, D and I split a baked ziti and breadstick at the mall (Sbarro). Dessert this evening was a Kudos Granola bar to end my day at 1823 calories.

Output: a 50 minute walk at the mall. I had quite a few frustrations to walk out so D and I booked it. I didn't post cals burned for yesterday and today since I did not wear the GWF for the party yesterday and in sleep either. I did wear it most of today otherwise, but I know its not accurate. I will be back to posting those tomorrow.

No comments: