Thursday, May 14, 2009

A carby day

Yeah apparently today is all about the carbs...with some good fat and protein thrown in.

I discovered that if I swig a shot of apple juice and down a glass of water before I work out in the mornings, I don't get that faint feeling, AND don't have to eat my breakfast before leaving the house. So this morning, I had an ounce of that. Then I had my Fiber One bar when I got to work. Lunch was a South Beach pepperoni pizza and pretzels. My afternoon snack is going to be half a serving of almonds (I forgot I'm out of yogurt :( ). I was going to have a PBJ for dinner which D has been begging for, but I ended up realizing that a tuna sandwich with miracle whip has the same cals, so I had that! A whole can of tuna mixed with 2 tbsp of MW, on whole grain sugar free bread. We also had a pouch of mini Pringles. My evening snack was 1/2 cup of Braums cappuccino chunky choc frozen yogurt to end my day at 1240 calories.

Output: did my 32 minute WATP this morning. This evening I spent some time at the play area maze chasing D and Beths boys around, but I wasn't sure how much time that was all total, so I did 14 minutes of cardio dance this evening just to make sure I was legit. I'm currently at 3203 calories, and its 11pm. I'll be right around 3300 cals burned for the day.

No comments: