Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tired Tuesday

I was SO tired and just weary all day long. I was glad when it was over. I got to come home this evening and cuddle with a sweet 5 year old on the couch watching Biggest Loser after D went to bed. lol I'm babysitting tonite. And D needed to go to bed early. Its been a pretty quiet, calm evening here.

Foodwise, I've been good today. I can't say I haven't struggled but I've got goals to hit and am determined. Breakfast today was a Fiber One Oats and Caramel bar. Lunch was a Weight Watchers ziti meal and pretzels. My afternoon snack was a South Beach PB/Choc wafer bar and a fat free yogurt. Dinner was leftover meatloaf from my gmas, with a bit of ketchup, mashed tatoes and broccoli. And my dessert this evening was a fudgsicle to end my day at 1265 calories.

Output: I barely got up this morning with time to work out...lol I did a 30 minute bike ride (5.1 miles, yes I was tired). Then I got in two 5 minute walks during the day today, and this evening I did 10 minutes of crunches (50), lunges, and squats to complete my day. I'm looking to hit about 2800 cals today but its only 9pm...so won't post the total til tomorrow.

No comments: