Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New addition to Exercise Challenge rules

Now that summer is fast approaching, we had to add in rules for how swimming counts towards the challenge. The decision was made to allow it to count like the Wii Sports does. Swimming will count as half time and cannot count towards your 30 min straight, but it does count towards your 30 add'l. If you are doing laps , it counts fulltime. We're going swimming tonite so this decision really needed to be made. lol

Food today is good. I had oatmeal for breakfast (trying to switch up breakfast and see what works best with the morning workouts to get me through the morning), and then reduced fat wheat thins as a late morning snack. Lunch is a Lean Cuisine pizza and half a baggie of chex mix. My afternoon snack was almonds. Dinner this evening is Subway. I'm getting a 6 inch ham on wheat with american cheese and mustard, plus a side of apple slices. After swimming, I had a whole wheat tortilla with a bit of Bluebonnet spread to end my day at 1252 calories.

Output: I got up this morning and did the 32 min WATP since swimming won't count for everything tonite. Tonite was an hour of swimming to get in my add'l 30 min.

No comments: