Saturday, May 30, 2009

A semiquiet day at home...

AF is kicking serious tail today so we spent most of our day at home aside from meeting friends for dinner. D didn't exactly let me relax all day, lol, but it was nice. It was definitely wonderful to get to have some good D and Mommy time.

Even though my typical weekends are higher cals, since I didn't do a 3 mile walk today, I kept it down a bit and away from 1800 cals. Breakfast this morning was an early lowfat granola bar. Then lunch, I found a package of porkchops hidden in the freezer. Yay! I didn't think we had anything but chicken. So we had shake n bake porkchops, Lipton butter noodles (made without butter) and green beans for lunch. I had an afternoon snack of a whole wheat tortilla with a slice of 2% milk cheese. Dinner was at Chick Fil A, D and I both got kids meals, I had ketchup with mine, and then a kids ice cream cone. This evening I had a 100 cal minibag of popcorn to end my day at 1529 calories.

Output: I still made sure to get my time in. Earlier today I did 35 minutes on the stationary bike. It does come in handy for these AF days. Then D and I did 4 spurts of dancing today, each one roughly 5-10 minutes, in between bathroom breaks...lol. I had to wear the little man out somehow...but he did take a very good nap for mommy today! I'm hoping tomorrow I can do my 3 mile walk!!!

No comments: