Sunday, May 31, 2009

A discovery...

So I discovered today that D and I can NOT go Souper Salad by ourselves and its best to stick to Jasons Deli if we are by ourselves. We hit up SS for dinner tonite and even though I'm ok cal-wise, it was quite a struggle. I was even AT the counter to get nachos but someone was in a rush behind me so I went and sat back down. I was good. But it was just barely. The main problem though, was when I opened myself up to GOING there, knowing it would be a temptation, I opened myself up to other temptations. The whole way home I wanted to go grab more food, even though I am FULL from SS. The fact that I did get full was probably my saving grace. It reminds me how easy it would be to relapse again, so I'm putting myself under tighter control to curtail it. No more places like that alone (well, with just D anyway, you know what I mean).

I did allow myself cals today. Even though there was no 3 mile walk, we have been active. I started the day with a lowfat granola bar after my morning workout (see below). Lunch was at my grandma's. We had beef stroganoff (I kept my portion limited), then an ear of corn with just salt and pepper, green beans, and then a blueberry muffin as dessert. Dinner was at SS. I had a big salad with lowfat ranch. Plus 3 little slices of pizza, 3/4th of a breadstick, about half a cup of mac n cheese, and then some frozen yogurt. This will end my day at 1711 calories, but I'm leaving room for a 100 cal snack later if I need it, which would be 1811 calories.

Output: I got up this morning and did the 32 minute WATP, knowing there would not likely be a 3 mile walk today. This evening when we got home from dinner, I was feeling more up to it so D and I took a 20 minute walk (as far as I could stray from the house). And I still need to make up 8 minutes sometime this evening to complete my day, which will probably be some cardio dance.

No comments: