Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One Long Wednesday

I'm glad its OVER. heh...I'm TIRED!

I had a low cal day today, but I'm feeling fine about it. We have a splurge coming up this saturday after doing a 5K so I will def be eating good! Breakfast was a Fiber One bar. Lunch was a Weight Watchers Ziti, and my afternoon snack was a fat free yogurt. Same ol same ol. I don't mind eating the same things though. It keeps me consistent. For dinner, we had to run errands and I was low on cals anyway, so we grabbed CFA Kids Meals (with ketchup) and then I had a choc pudding this evening to end my day at 1202 calories.

Output, LOTS! I got up and did the 32 minute WATP this morning. Then traffic was NOTHING for once, so I was at work early, so, I did a brisk walk around the building for 15 minutes to get my time done. This evening I did another 30 minutes or so of cardio dance to get my cals up. I ended my day at 3094 calories. SO close to 3100!!! lol I'm glad I raised my goal to 3000 a day though, looks like it should be easy enough to hit most days with some extra evening work.

No comments: