Monday, May 4, 2009

An almost bad news Monday

Well we found out yesterday that D's PPCD school closed due to several "probable" cases of H1N1 flu. Woo. So no school for D for two weeks!! His daycare is still open, thank goodness, but we found out when we GOT there, that all kids that go to his PPCD school have to have a doctors note in order to come to daycare. So back home we went til his doc office opened at 9am. D was NOT a happy camper. But it all worked out, we got a doc note very quickly once they did open and off he went back to school. Yay!

I had a tough time with food today, I'll admit. I didn't over eat or blow the diet, but I sure struggled. Breakfast was TWO granola bars (*bag over head*) and a cup of Juicy Juice apple juice. This was mainly because I was hungry for once after my bike ride, so I had one before leaving the house, but then wanted another when I got to work. Lunch was a Weight Watchers ziti meal and baked chips. My afternoon snack was a South Beach pb/chocolate wafer bars. Dinner was Hamburger Helper (sent from my grandmas), green beans, and a slice of 2% milk cheese while fixing it. Then for dessert this evening after letting the kids play for forever, we hit up Braums. I had the frozen yogurt Cappuccino Chunky Chocolate, but the kids size. And when I got home this evening, I had a dizzy spell while bathing D, so I had a slice of 2% milk cheese to end my day at 1408 calories.

Output: I did not go to Curves this morning (and don't think I'm going to for awhile. I know people don't wipe down the stuff, and its kind of ooging me out thinking about germs...flu and otherwise). I did get up and do 30 minutes on the bike (5.3 miles!!) and at lunch I walked 15 minutes around the building to get in the rest of my time. We did walk alot this evening, parked by the play area and walked over to the stores, so I got some more time in. I can't post my cals burned today though since my GWF battery died on me late last night. I charged it this morning, but it totally missed my morning workout. Oh well. Tomorrow I should be good to go.

No comments: