Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day trippin...

Today we joined up with Beth and her boys, and took a day trip to Wichita Falls to go see a fellow DAMmer! We took the kids to the park, took a REALLLLLLLLLY long walk, more playtime, etc. It was a really fun day, thanks Abbie, for letting us come invade WF! Once I upload pics, those will be up on D and I's Adventure blog.

Foodwise, I did decent despite quite a bit of struggle. The majority of it was snacks that we brought with us. Breakfast was a whole wheat tortilla, with about 1/2 a tbsp of bluebonnet, and then some reduced fat wheat thins. Lunch was 1.5 PBJs, a 100 cal pack of Fritos, a 100 cal choc covered pretzels. After our walk, I had a baggie of apple slices and then a 100 cal pack of cheddar party mix. Dinner was at Chilis. I got the guiltless grilled chicken sandwich with corn on the cob (no butter added), and lowfat ranch on the side. Then when we got home at 11pm this evening, I had two 100 cal snacks (the frito baggie and the cheddar party mix) to end my day at 1598 calories.

Output: we did an over an hour and a half walk! I burned a messload of calories! It was outside at a park so I'm not sure how far it was, but I'm ending my day at 3712 calories burned. I'm exhausted!!! I do believe thats a record for me.

No comments: