Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy day after Cinco De Mayo!

LOL Ok so I forgot to say it yesterday...better late than never right??

Ha...it was another day to reap the reward of delayed gratification. Last night I struggled mightily with wanting, of all things, waffles. So I told myself, if I resisted, we could have em for dinner tonite. And we did. And they were quite yum, and definitely worth it.

But lets start at the beginning. Breakfast was a Fiber One Oats and Apple Streusle bar. I had pretzels before I went on my walk. Lunch was a can of Annie's cheese ravioli. It was pretty good! I also had applesauce with it. My afternoon snack was a South Beach pb/choc bar and a fatfree yogurt. Dinner was waffles (Nutrigrain lowfat with light syrup and country crock light, healthy, huh?). And then an evening dessert of a choc pudding cup to end my day at 1266 calories.

Output: I took a 30 minute walk at lunch, down to the pond near my work and back twice, which was 1.5 miles. Then I did 15 minutes this evening (in sets of 5 min) of leg lifts, crunches, and lunges to finish my day.

No comments: