Monday, May 18, 2009

Definitely a Monday

And I am TIRED and SORE from all our adventures yesterday! I most certainly did not get up this morning and work out, but don't worry, I'm not letting the hour pass me by today! Its been a decent day overall, just a typical day, back in the swing of things. I'm ready for this coming weekend, its another busy one planned!

I ate my usuals today. Breakfast was a Fiber One bar. Lunch was a 100 cal cheese crackers pack and a Lean Cuisine pizza. My afternoon snack is almonds. Dinner was light hotdogs on whole wheat sugar free bread (was so excited, I found some more in the freezer!) with a bit of Miracle Whip, sugar snap peas, 6 reduced fat wheat thins, and part of a 100 cal choc pretzel baggie. Dessert tonite was a chocolate pudding cup to end my day at 1278 calories.

Output: No morning workout (hey, I'm not Superwoman! I wouldn't have made it through the day if I had!...lol) But I took a 40 minute walk at lunch, and this evening I did the 18 minute WATP, plus 5 minutes of crunches, flys and bicycle crunches ( I struggled through 50 crunches, 10 bicycles, and 20 flys).

No comments: