Monday, April 27, 2009

What a monday...

This morning, was just horrible on the way to work. It was storming, I hit EVERY single red light on the way to work (to where it was COMICAL, I was cracking up laughing), and I had gas pump issues. OMG I can't believe I made it to work. But I did. Whew...and the day was decent after that.

Since I was stuck in traffic on the way to work, I ate my Quaker Minidelites in the car...lol so I didn't have my usual PBJ. Lunch was a Lean Cuisine pizza, plus baked chips and sugar snap peas. My afternoon snack was a fat free yogurt. Dinner was at the lovely Miss Beth's house. We're considering it a belated easter dinner as neither of us had traditional ones. We had turkey, mashed potatoes, stove top dressing, green beans and rolls (well I had half a roll with a bit of light Country Crock, but only because I modified my evening snack), and then this evening I had a fudgsicle to end my day at 1226 calories.

Output: D had a rough night so I did not get up early to go to Curves, but I did get up with enough time to do 20 minutes on the bike. At lunch today I took a good 25 minute walk to complete my day. I hit 2989 cals today.

No comments: