Thursday, April 23, 2009

Almost but not quite Friday...

Yeah, its only Thursday. BUT at least its almost over and Friday is almost here!

I did good foodwise. Breakfast was my usual PBJ. Then I had a quaker minidelights. Lunch was a South Beach pizza with baked chips. And my afternoon snack was a fat free yogurt. Dinner was chicken nugget parmesan...LOL I was going to make the chicken parmesan (basically chicken and shake n bake parmesan, over mini penne with spaghetti sauce and a sprinkle of cheese) but ran out of time to defrost it, so I had to cut it up small. Yeah, chicken nugget parmesan. LOL Oh well we both enjoyed it. Because I changed the menu, it was more cals, so I had to remove my evening pudding. No evening snack for me tonite and I'm ending my day at 1450 calories.

Output: I got up this morning and did a 30 minute bike ride. This evening, I did walk down the playground and back with D. So 5 minutes each way. I went ahead and did 30 minutes of Wii Tennis (so 15 minutes toward challenge) this evening anyway to work out some frustrations.

No comments: