Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Its a beautiful day outside!

And I HATE that I can't be out in it ALL day, but this evening sure was nice! Aside from the mosquitoes...eeek

An old friend of mine was in town this evening and we had a great time!!

Breakfast was my usual. (PBJ if you haven't been reading...lol) I did have a morning snack of Quaker MiniDelites since Teresa and I went and walked before lunch. Lunch was a Lean Cuisine pizza and baked chips abit after as a boost for the afternoon. This afternoon's snack is a fat free yogurt. Dinner tonite, was a Chilis guiltless grill chicken sandwich and corn (no butter). My evening snack is a 100 cal pudding to end my day at 1451 calories.

Output: I got in my 30 minutes on the bike this morning, though it was really slow due to being sore (4.8 miles). Then at lunch, we walked 18 minutes (1 mile). And this evening, my friend and I (pushing D's stroller) walked Firewheel Mall for a long time. I burned 3432 cals which is AWESOME for a weekday!!

No comments: