Wednesday, April 22, 2009

They say 3 weeks makes a habit...

Well I am over 2 weeks into this Exercise Challenge and its NOT getting easier...lol I highly doubt it will ever becoming habit...it was so hard to get up this morning, esp with being really active yesterday evening and not going to bed super early. Oh well...I'm going to keep plugging along at it, its better than having to squeeze in 45 minutes at night!

I DID notice though, that when I am more active in the evenings, that I burn more cals while sleeping. Its a little less than 100 cals an hour with no activity at night, and about 120 cals an hour with activity!! So I def think D and I will be out walking/playing/whatever more then. We'll probably hit up the playground this evening after dinner too.

On to food...breakfast was the usual PBJ. Lunch was a Smart Ones Ziti meal with baby carrots and Quaker MiniDelites to accompany it. My afternoon snack is a fatfree yogurt and baked chips. Dinner, I tried the Banquet Homestyle Bakes Cheesy Ham and Hashbrowns...lol Its got a lot of sodium but I'm not super concerned with that right now. At least not til two days before a weigh-in...ha! Its 280 cals for one serving, which is fine with me. It was decent enough for being a $3 meal that will last us 2 meals! lol My evening snack was a 100 cal pudding cup to end my day at 1337 calories.

Output: I got up this morning and went to Curves. I did the 36 minutes, 3 times around, although I will say I didn't push myself as hard as I did on Monday. a) I'm tired! b) I'm still kinda sore from Monday...lol But I got my time in and I did sweat still, def got my heart rate up. At lunch, I went and got a haircut so no walk then, but we did walk to the playground this evening. It was 5 minutes there and 5 back so I got my 9 minutes in. Thanks for joining us, Jen!

No comments: