Saturday, April 18, 2009

Survived a birthday party at Main Event!

Whew!!! I did. It was quite a long day, but it was fun, and I did really good planning out my food.

Last night was really difficult emotionally, and I struggled a lot with wanting to eat once we got home, but I promised myself that if I made it through the night, I'd make some yummy healthy breakfast burritos this morning. And I made it! WHEW! So this morning, D and I each had 2 burritos (whole wheat tortilla, cheese, eggbeaters, and salsa). YUM. It was definitely worth the wait. We had a late lunch with my brother at Olive Garden. I had my usual...lunch portion of linguine alla marinara, breadsticks, and salad with lowfat italian. OH and I had one of their Andes Mints. Dinner was a Chickfila Chicken Strips Salad with light italian dressing (and a bit of ketchup for the strips...lol). At the bday party for my friend this evening, I had some cheese and crackers, and just the icing off a small piece of cake to end my day at 1857 calories. I barely managed to stay under 1900, but did it. It was a food filled day but I think I made some great choices, I didn't snack on anything, didn't stop to get D or I a snack, just made sure we had filling meals at set points. I think we did great!

Output: I got my 20 minutes on the bike done before we left the house today. I knew it was going to be a late night and I didn't want to have to fit it in. Then at the mall we did a 30 minute brisk walk. I ended my day at 3396 calories burned so YEAH I was moving!

No comments: