Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day after a splurge

Its always a bit difficult as my body immediately goes back into craving crap mode, so I definitely dealt with temptation this morning on the way to work. But I stuck it out thinking about my PBJ waiting for me at work...only to find that, my bread was moldy! Ewwwwwww. So I improvised, but that sucked.

Because of that, breakfast was a Quaker instant oatmeal pouch and raisins. Lunch was very much a kid lunch...lol I had a Lean Cuisine 3 meat deep dish pizza, carrots, and a baggie of baked cheetos. That was supposed to be reduced fat wheat thins but they were stale, AND a brand new box. I'm so not having good luck today with food. Oh well! My afternoon snack was a fat free yogurt. Dinner was Shake n Bake chicken nuggets with a bit of ketchup, Lipton butter noodles made without butter, and sliced strawberries. My evening snack will be a Quaker mini delights to end my day at 1387 calories, which is decent.

Output, yay I got in all my workout by lunchtime today! I got up this morning and did 30 minutes on the bike (5.1 miles) and then at lunch I had to go to walmart anyway so I changed shoes and walked several laps around the whole place briskly for 15 minutes before I got my stuff. I didn't get up much today at work otherwise as the phones were busy so my cals burnt seem a bit lower than they have been, I really need to work on getting up out of my seat every 45 minutes or so, even just stretching in my office! On weekends I almost always get close to 3000 or go WELL over it, as I'm moving around so much. But its hard with a deskjob, I'll work on it though.

No comments: