Saturday, April 11, 2009

Quick post, great choices!

I'm typing this out quick from my bro's laptop at the lake. I just wanted to make sure it gets posted.

Like I said, we're at my grandma's lake house this weekend. We are having lots of fun although its been tiring keeping D out of things, but at least he knows better than to get in the lake! lol

I'm very proud of myself for the choices I made today!! I had a Fiber One bar on the way here for breakfast. When we got here, lunch was waiting. I had a turkey sandwich with mustard, two slices of cheddar cheese (little sliced ones from a block, not typical slices), plus half a serving of Sun Chips, and a few slices of apple. For an afternoon snack I had almonds. Then for dinner, it was steak from the grill, mashed potatoes, black eyed peas, and a lettuce/tomato salad with light dressing. It was all pretty high cal but I stuck to good portions and had it planned out ahead of time how much I could have. Dessert was difficult, as everyone was having either coconut cake or oatmeal choc chip cookies. I thought about splurging, but I had brought a bag of Quaker Mini Delights white chocolate and sat there amongst everyone happily eating my white chocolate yumminess. I'm ending my day at 1371 calories...not bad for a lake trip with family!! WOOHOO for good choices!!

Output, not sure what today held, I got up a bit early this morning and did 30 minutes on the bike. When I was done, D still wasn't awake, so I did an 18 minute walk away the lbs dvd. YAY I got my workout in! Here at the lake, we did run around playing soccer and frisbee, and even took a walk with my grandma, but it was nice to know my actual workout was over with. My final cals burned for the day was 3123 calories.

No comments: