Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Friday!

And its a rainy, stormy, dark, dreary day here. I'm still in a good mood though...lol We did have a mishap this morning that I thought was going to make the day rough, but so far so good. D got tangled in his bedding when he woke up to get out of bed this morning, ended up falling out of bed and hitting his head on the bed! He's ok, it just scared the bejeebies out of him and gave him a lil lump on the head. But man. What a way to wake up!

Food today...breakfast was...of course...a pbj. No morning snack. Lunch was a Lean Cuisine Chicken Fettucini, applesauce, and baggie of Quaker Mini Delites. Afternoon snack is a fat free yogurt. Dinner was a kids meal from CFA on the way to a meeting at church. And then my evening snack was a 100 cal pudding cup to end my day at 1358 calories.

Output: due to the mishap this morning, I ended up not being able to go to Curves. :( It happened right after I was getting up and going, and by the time D was calmed down, I barely had time to get a home work out in. I did end up squeezing in a 20 minute bike ride though. This morning I took a 5 min brisk walk around the building, and then at lunch I took a 15 minute walk around the building (was NOT going out in the storm). And then I did 7 minutes of lunges, squats, and knee lifts while my meal was in the microwave. My thighs were a bit shaky after all that...lol

No comments: