Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A low day...

Another low day on purpose. I had such a rough morning food-wise. I did ok, but I struggled with wanting a lot. I came very close to stopping to get donuts, and then very close to getting a cinnamon roll out of the vending machine at work. Fortunately I stopped myself both times, but it sure was close. :( I was in tears on the way to work, it was hitting me so hard. I'm hoping that if I keep fighting through this, it will soon pass.

I had a pbj on whole grain and then a banana for breakfast, hoping the substance of it would kill the cravings. For a midmorning snack, I had a box of raisins. Lunch was a Smart Ones Ziti meal and sugar snap peas. My afternoon snack was a bag of goldfish, and then dinner was CFA. I got nuggets with some ketchup and a side salad with light italian dressing. I had an apple this evening to end my day at 1451 calories.

My output today was great! I got my 45 minutes in this morning by doing a 15 min strength training video and then 30 minutes on the bike. It was 4.9 miles even, since I was already worn out a bit, definitely slower. This evening, I've been cleaning house so getting more calories burned. My total calories burned was 2812 calories. So I def hit the 1000 cal deficit.

1 comment:

Shirelle said...

I'm sorry yesterday was tough. I was also having a tough day yesterday, and you were much stronger than I was. I totally gave in. I hope today goes better for you!