Thursday, April 9, 2009

I never know what to title these...

So I always use something lame-o. Oh well...

It was definitely another rough morning wanting to stop and get donuts. lol I had my phone in hand ready to text Teresa and Jamie but managed to make it to work without stopping. The rest of the day has been ok so far. I'm coming to realize things about my snacking habits at work and working on modifying those to stay in line. So I didn't have many snacks today. I'm debating cutting out the morning snack as it leads to me being MORE hungry the rest of the day, oddly enough.

So for breakfast this morning, I had a PBJ on whole grain bread. Lunch was a Weight Watchers salisbury steak meal and a minican of green beans. I will have an afternoon snack of goldfish. Dinner tonite was Subway as we had plans for this evening and needed something quick but safe. I got a 6 inch ham on wheat with american cheese, light mayo and tomato, plus apple slices, and then D and I split a baggie of baked lays. I had to stuff easter eggs for D's school party tomorrow, so I set aside a few pieces of candy ahead of time in preparation. It worked out as I had just enough candy for the eggs, not counting the 2 tootsie rolls and 2 laffy taffys I set aside for myself. I'm ending my day at 1631 calories.

Output, I had a rough night, could NOT stay asleep for the life of me. I did get up this morning to keep up with the habit, but only did 20 minutes on the bike. At lunch today, I was going to take a 5 minute walk around the building to stretch my legs and that turned into a 15 minute walk. And this evening, I did a REALLY fast 10 minutes on the bike again to hit my 45 minutes. I did hit my calories burned target though! Over 2900 cals burned! I hit 3011 cals today...wow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Breakfast has the same effect on me, Brandie! I skip it altogether to avoid hunger all.day.LONG! Hange in there girl. I am a big donut lover, too...and have the ass to prove it! Why oh why do they have to be on every corner??? I started putting my makeup on on the drive to work and that keeps me occupied...no time to stop for breakfast!