Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Brian!!

Just wanted to say a big Happy Birthday to a beautiful 3 year old! We went to his birthday party today and had a great time. Well, D was quite the little punk at first. He had barely had a 20 minute nap, before I had to wake him up to head over to Beths. If he'd gone to sleep when I put him DOWN, it wouldn't have been a problem...silly boy.

I think I did good eating today. Breakfast was breakfast burritos again. Eggbeaters, cheese, salsa on a whole wheat tortilla, and I had two of them, along with a fat free yogurt. Lunch was at Beth's for the party. I had 2 hotdogs with ketchup only on them, plus a serving of chips, and a mini banana (which were so cute!). I did have a piece of cake which I had budgeted for. After the party, I had an AWFUL headache, I could barely see straight and was nauseous, so I napped while D played and watched tv in my room. I came SO close to ordering pizza just to not have to fight it tonite, but after a nap I felt decent enough to cook some dinner, so we had Shake N Bake chicken nuggets with ketchup, instant mashed tatoes, and broccoli. Then for dessert this evening I had a 100 cal pudding cup to end my day at 1871 calories. I'm glad to be having higher cals this weekend so I don't inadvertently go into a plateau again. I'll keep this up for awhile, the lower-mid cals during the week and upping it on weekends.

Output: I did 30 minutes on the bike this morning and then 30 min of Wii Tennis this evening. I'm going to bed early tonite since it's back to being up early to work out in the morning!

No comments: