Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy birthday, Grandma!


I just wanted to say a big happy birthday to my grandma, Joyce. She is 84 years old today. The picture above was taken a year before my grandad passed away, so 3 years ago.

This morning was MUCH better than yesterday, but I did the same thing, had a Quaker minidelites for bfast instead of the pbj. Its 1/3rd of the cals...lol Yeah I'll be going back to PBJs soon, just need to get more bread! I did end up having some baked chips about midmorning because the minidelites were not enough, so yeah DEF back to pbjs soon. Lunch was with an old friend of mine whom I had not seen since before the diet, and her reaction was "look at you!", I SO needed that today!! We hit up Sweet Tomatoes, where I had a cup of their chunky chicken noodle soup, a big salad (romaine, tomatoes, a smidge of cheese, fat free ranch, and a few pickles on the side), plus one slice of lowfat sourdough bread with 1/2 tbsp of whipped butter, and then some of their lowfat chocolate frozen yogurt. It was yummy! My afternoon snack was a fat free yogurt. Dinner was two breakfast burritos (whole wheat tortillas, egg beaters, 2% milk cheese slices, canadian bacon and salsa) and a fudgsicle...lol My evening snack was a Quaker Minidelites (same cals as a choc pudding) to end my day at 1278 calories.

Output: I got up and did 30 minutes on the bike this morning (5.1 miles). Then this afternoon at work, I did 5 minutes of squats and lunges, and this evening I did 20 minutes of Wii Tennis (so 10 minutes towards challenge) to complete my day. I did lots of cleaning this evening so I ended my day at 3109 calories burned...woohoo!! And I must say, I'm starting to notice some definition in my calves from all this leg work...yay! I will say, I think I need to work more on my arms too, I do light weights while on the bike, but I need something else. Hmmmm...push ups? Which I can barely do one of...lol

No comments: