Sunday, April 5, 2009

So much for it being beautiful outside...lol

As Texas weather always does, it changed on us! This morning, it was COLD and super windy. We attempted bluebonnet pics in it (thanks Susie!) and ended up at her house to finish the shoot. D was having a hard time focusing during it since it was a new place, so it was pretty stressful on me, he doesn't do well with having to sit still, but I'm hopeful we got some really cute pics out of it!!

I did try to make better choices today foodwise than I did on Saturday. I chose where we went for lunch (Chili's) because I knew I could get a guiltless entree and it be fine. I didn't eat breakfast so was HUNGRY when we got there. We did have chips and queso but I did ok with those and just had some. Then I got the guiltless grill chicken sandwich with ranch on the side, and corn on the cob (no butter) instead of steamed veggies. It was quite a yummy lunch! In the afternoon we went and walked the mall for a bit, where I had a Fiber One bar (I planned ahead for once! WOOT!...lol) and then a bit later, with my $8 bucks I made doing a research study up there, I treated D and I to some rainbow sherbet. Dinner was spaghetti and green beans, and then I had a Quaker Mini Delights Caramel pack to end my day at 1549 calories.

Output, no specific workout, other than the walk at the mall. I did stay busy all day which helped though, I burned 3552 cals today all total.

No comments: