Monday, April 20, 2009

One BIG happy choice

So my aunt won this humongous easter basket and gave it to D. I'm so glad I had her take the chocolate out first! (D can't have choc anyway.) But there was still a massive amount of candy in there! So it stayed in my car all weekend, since I knew if it came inside, I'd be a goner. I brought it in to work today and put it all in the kitchen up here. It was gone within an HOUR...lol I was amazed! Anyway, looks like people needed a monday morning sugar fix, glad I could help!

Food today is pretty simple. I had my usual PBJ for breakfast, and then a morning snack before going to Walmart of Quaker Mini Delites (I was actually pretty hungry from my work out this morning). Lunch was a South Beach pepperoni pizza and these new South Beach wafer snacks I found (100 cal). Afternoon snack is a fat free yogurt. Dinner tonite ended up changing and D and I had our usual CFA kids meals, though I did give him 1/3rd of my fries to cut down the cals, I had some ketchup with them too to end my day at 1408 calories.

Output: I got in my first official workout at Curves this morning, it went great! I was definitely exhausted though from doing 36 minutes of that (3 times around the circuit)! And then at lunch I took a 10 minute brisk walk before doing grocery shopping at Walmart for lunch food for the week. And then this evening, I had a 10 minute brisk walk with Teresa at Firewheel, ending my cals burned at 2978 calories. SO close to 3K! lol

No comments: