Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A purposeful lower day

I decided to go low on cals the rest of the week. BUT to choose cals that are fairly filling so I'm not feeling it. I think about the people on Biggest Loser, and sometimes it sounds like they are only getting 1200 cals or so, and burning MASS amounts, and its ok for them. So from now until Friday, I'ma do that too. Or at least below 1500. Plus I've had some high enough days that I'm nowhere near a plateau, and as long as I go back up on cals this weekend (to at least 1900 cals), it should be fine. Our splurge is coming up next week as well which I'm excited about. We'll be hitting up Red Lobster for that...yummy!

Ok here's what I have mapped out for the day. Breakfast was a Slimfast shake (made with skim milk) and a banana. My morning snack was a PBJ on whole grain bread and *BAG* two pieces of chocolate that someone put on my desk...urgggh... Lunch was a Michelinas Lean Gourmet lasagna with baby carrots and snap peas. Afternoon snack was a Quakers Mini Delights pack and gold fish. And dinner was the leftover porkchop from last night over a romaine lettuce salad with zesty italian light dressing. My evening snack was an orange while I watched BL and I'll be headed to bed early again and ending my day at 1441 calories.

Output, I did get up this morning and do my 30 minutes on the bike! It was 5.1 miles again! Woohoo!! I felt like it was slower but I guess I made up for it at some point, thanks to the newest BEP song...lol Its the perfect beat for staying consistently moderate on the bike. I also took two 5 minute walks around the building today, and then this evening I did a 10 minute strength training routine on Spark People. So YAY I got my 45 minutes in. I burned 2734 calories today.

No comments: