Sunday, April 26, 2009

Better day but oh the temptation...

Today was a much better day than yesterday, although I was feeling pretty drugged this morning (not from having taken anything, just I guess the aftermath of yesterday's emotions) and D was being a PITA half the day. lol But it was a tough food day. My fam wanted to hit up Cristina's mexican food for a late lunch since my cousin is in town and its my gma's birthday in two days. But I made my plan, allowed for yummy controlled stuff, and omg when they dropped the bomb that they wanted to order sopapillas for everyone, I about passed out. lol I had a teeny tiny piece of D's (about the size of the tip of my thumb) and then consoled myself with getting an ice cream cone later at the mall (MUCH less cals).

Before we went, I had a granola bar and a fatfree yogurt for breakfast. At Cristina's, I had one serving of chips and salsa. Then I got the tacos al carbon (two tortillas filled with chicken). I added some cheese and lots of salsa to them, and stayed away from the sour cream, rice and beans!!! I was definitely full though. At the mall, I had a *gasp* Mcd's ice cream cone (darn CFA has to be CLOSED on Sundays!!). Dinner was a cup of Easy Mac, canadian bacon and sliced tomatoes, and this evening I had a Quaker MiniDelites to end my day at 1435 calories.

Output: I got in an hour of Wii sports earlier today (which counts for 30 minutes), and then at the mall, D and I got a 20 minute brisk walk in to complete my daily 45. I'm hoping to go to bed early tonite as tomorrow is Curves, which means D and I both have to be up and running early, so HE was in bed at 6:20, and happily went as he had no nap today...blah. I ended my day at 2862 calories, pretty close to 2900.

No comments: