Friday, July 31, 2009

Good/bad day

So this morning was enough to make me wanna pull all my hair out in individual strands. It sucked. But then came lunchtime when I got D registered for afterschool care (ie, no more of the day care where he always gets injured!), then we got some good news, and I found out I won a drawing on dam, and I was able to bless someone else with the majority of it, and well, the day just got AWESOME. I'm going to get in bed early tonite in preparation of walking 9.3 miles tomorrow morning. Yup, you read it right. We're walking the rock! White Rock, that is, and going to walk all the way around it. I'm guessing it will take about 3 hours.

I tried to hydrate today to prepare but it didn't go over so well, but I will be certain to take my propel tomorrow plus water just in case.

Ok on to food. Breakfast today was a Fiber One bar. Then I had some cheese crackers midmorning. Lunch was a late one of a Lean Cuisine pizza, so no yogurt for me today. Dinner, was Taco Bell, mainly because Stacy drug me there at lunchtime and I resisted then, but kept thinking about it...lol. I was good enough and just got a chicken quesadilla. They gave us free cinnamon twists, but I had only two of those, to end my day at 1220 calories.

Output: NONE! It was a freebie day and I'm enjoying every little bit of it before tomorrow.

No comments: