Friday, July 10, 2009

And we have a winner!

I haven't announced this to her yet, nor have I posted it on DAM (will do that next). But as of today, Jamie has officially won the exercise challenge that she, Teresa, and I began a LONG TIME AGO (our official start date was April 6th!!!). Teresa was out a couple weeks ago, and I bombed out today. I used a half day on Wednesday, but only did 30 minutes on Thursday, so had to use that as my full day off. And today I didn't get in an hour. :( I knew that I had to do 4 miles on Sat and 7 miles on Sunday so I just couldn't motivate myself to push through it.

Jamie, you have been an AWESOME competitor in this. I'm so proud of you for sticking with it with us and rockin it!! And girl, you totally deserve the Wii Game prize considering most all of your workouts have been on the Wii!!

I will say, part of me will be kinda glad to only have to do 30 minutes on my 3 off days from walking, especially since we bump to 4 miles three days a week this weekend. Regardless, this challenge was so perfect for getting all 3 of us motivated to kick butt and take names.

Ok on to eating...it was a very light day and I struggled to get over 1200 cals. It's ok, I'll make it up tomorrow! My breakfast was peanut butter crackers. Lunch was hearty chicken noodle soup (though not really that hearty...lol) and two slices of whole grain toast with some reduced sugar jelly. No afternoon snack. Dinner was a thrown together casserole of rice, 2 chicken tenderloins diced, 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup, green beans, and french fried onions on top. Yum!! For dessert, I had 1/2 a cup of mango icecream to end my day at 1212 calories.

Output: about 25 minutes of cardio dance this evening.

No comments: