Monday, July 27, 2009

One long monday

It really did drag today. Doesn't help that I did not get much sleep last night. I'm thankful that I woke up not sore. I was starting to get worried that I had pulled a muscle in my groin/upper leg with all the walking, since I was pretty sore in between my hip and thigh on Saturday evening, and then again after the 5K on Sunday. But yay, I woke up this morning with no problems and have not felt it all day, so I'm guessing it was just soreness. I made sure to rest my legs today.

Food was light today. Breakfast was a Nutrigrain bar. Lunch was a pbj and a bag of kosher dill chips. Dinner was mini hamburgers with some miracle whip on whole grain bread, corn, and frozen strawberries. I had an evening dessert of mango ice cream to end my day at 1205 calories.

Output: today was a half day for me so I did all arm work in three 10 minute segments through the day...bicep curls and shoulder presses with 2 lb weights, and then tricep dips. I added in 50 crunches late in the evening.

No comments: