Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back to work

It's nice and not so nice. I'm pretty tired today, but it's good to get back into a routine. D wasn't so sure about going back to daycare, and he ended up not having a great day. He did fine behaviorally, but at naptime, did a nosedive into a toy shelf, busting his lip and giving himself a bloody nose. So graceful. Oy.

Breakfast this morning was a nutri-grain bar. I had a mid morning snack of a tbsp of peanut butter. Lunch was tuna salad (with Miracle Whip) and baked chips. My afternoon snack was a slice of whole grain toast with some reduced sugar jelly on it. Dinner was Shake N Bake porkchops with some bbq sauce, plus broccoli/cheese rice. For an evening snack, I had a frozen capri-sun to end my day at 1262 calories.

Output: I got up this morning and did 35 minutes on the bike (part of why I'm so tired, I SO didn't get in bed til late last night either, BUT I didn't wanna have to do an hour tonite). Then at lunch, I took a 15 minute walk around the building, sticking close to the bathroom as AF is still being a total PITA. I did 10 minutes this evening of cardio dance, which was about all I could do anyway. But I got my time in.

No comments: