Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Back in gear...I think...

It's been a rough few weeks mentally and emotionally for me. D's birthday and some other events kicked off what very nearly turned out to be another relapse, and I'm just now getting my head back in the game. I posted last week but didn't go into detail but I did binge on Tuesday evening. I've been barely hanging on since, doin ok on cals, but had let myself slip back into fast foods to avoid thinkin about it. And now I need to crack back down on that to really get my head on straight. I feel good about it today though as we come up on a holiday weekend (when I REALLY need to be strong!! lol)

On Saturday, we'll be at a family reunion where I know the food is going to be off the chain! The only redeeming factor is that I'll have walked 3 miles that morning, then we're coming home that evening, and the next day, I'll be walking 7 miles with my training buddy. So I'll burn that mess off. No, it does not give me leave to overeat, I'll still be logging it, counting and preparing. But it does give me a bit of leeway.

Today was a decent food day. Well ok, breakfast wasn't great. I just had some baked chips as nothing else sounded good! Lunch was a Lean Cuisine pizza, and then this afternoon, I had an Eating Right nutrition bar and a fat free yogurt. Dinner was grilled chicken sauteed in zesty italian light dressing, Lipton butter noodles (made without butter), and broccoli. My evening snack was watermelon and a frozen Capri Sun (slushie!!! lol) to end my day at 1211 calories. Yes, its low, but again, coming up on that holiday weekend, I think I'll be ok.

Output: I got up this morning and did 40 minutes on the bike. AF is still actin a fool so I have to be choosy. I walked Tom Thumb for 10 minutes at lunch before doing my shopping. And this evening, I'll get in 10 minutes somewhere.

No comments: