Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Less than 24 hours to go...

and I have completely checked out of ANYTHING work related. It's a good thing I don't have much to do, other than answering the phone/checking the support email, etc.

I ate decently today. My breakfast was a banana. Lunch was a Sonic grilled chicken sandwich (I had to run by the house at lunchtime today) plain with just a bit of ranch to dip in, and then a baggie of baked chips back at work. No afternoon snack. Dinner was at Blackeyed Pea where I had the grilled chicken with bbq sauce, rice, and a house salad with ranch dressing, plus one wheat roll to end my day at 1338 calories.

Output: I did more arm work (bicep curls, tricep dips, shoulder presses), plus 50 crunches. We will likely be starting the exercise challenge up again on Monday, so stay tuned for details on THAT. We are modifying the rules just a tad more.

No comments: