Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy July 4th!!

We want to wish everyone a wonderful July 4th, and we pray you were able to spend it with your loved ones!

Due to unforeseen car issues, we ended up not going out of town, and instead spent the day bumming around once I got a new battery for my car. After that, we met some friends for dinner and then some others at the playground to see fireworks!

I did good on cals considering I let myself have some crappy food. I figured I would have eaten crappy at the lake anyway (and I DID miss all that food!!!). Breakfast was merely a capri sun...lol Lunch was 3 slices of Mr Jim's Pepperoni Pizza (I had a free coupon), and then for dinner, we hit up Snuffers! I have not had a great burger in forever and that totally was satisfying for me! Teresa and I split a cheeseburger and fried pickles with ranch on the side to end my day at 1849 calories.

Output: I did not get up and walk but I did get in my hour, though just barely. D and I had a 30 minute jam session in the morning to work out some frustrations, and then I biked 30 minutes while he napped in the afternoon. I would have rather napped. :( And probably should have, but oh well.

No comments: