Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oops!

I so totally forgot to post this til Friday. I went to bed early tonite (Thursday) to get some much needed rest. Too bad I didn't STAY asleep all night between my own dreams and D waking up, but it was good to have a head start on it all. lol

Breakfast was a Nutrigrain bar. Lunch was a PBJ and bugles. Dinner was Stouffers Easy Express Cheese manicotti, 1 light hotdog, and broccoli. I threw in the hotdog cause we had 2 left and D was beggin...I compromised, and he ate every little bit of every bit of food we had, including a cup of steamed carrots...yeah, I was in shock too. Hmmmm me thinks a growth spurt is coming. I had some mango icecream a bit later to end my day at 1254 calories.

Output: we really did try for a walk. I got to the end of the alley and AF gave me a rude reminder of her continued presence... :( So we had to hurry back home. Booooooo. So I ended up doing 30 minutes on the bike last night. Today only needed to be a 30 minute day anyway since tomorrow is my off day, and then Saturday is my 8 mile walk and Sunday is the 5K I'm doing (so that will be about an hour).

No comments: