Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The countdown has begun...

Well it already began, but needless to say, I am SO counting down the minutes til the big day on Friday!

Today was a lightish day again. Breakfast was a banana. Lunch was a can of Annie's Bernie-Os (basically, organic spaghetti-os...lol). My afternoon snack was 2 slices of whole grain toast, with some reduced sugar jelly. Dinner is going to be at Olive Garden. I have planned for salad with some low fat dressing, 1 breadstick, and then the kids grilled chicken meal, which is grilled chicken, broccoli and spaghetti. Beth brought carrot cake for my birthday so I had a piece of that to end my day at 1353 calories. Yum! Thanks again Beth!

Output: we went home first to do our 3 mile walk (53.5 minutes, and it was the last 3 mile we'll have ever in this training! It's ALLLLLL 4 (and long walks) after this, baby!), then we went to eat after that.

No comments: