Monday, July 20, 2009

What a weekend!!

We are back from our whirlwind trip to New Orleans for my birthday! It was such an awesome trip, and its hard to believe that its over! Stacy and I ate a lot of really awesome food, walked miles upon miles upon miles, and laughed ourselves silly half the time. I'll start slowly adding highlight pics here once I get caught up.

In the meantime, its back to the grind. We're starting up the exercise challenge again today, which is now 3 days of 30 minutes, 3 days of an hour and one off day.

I'm going to keep this week pretty low calorie wise to balance out the indulgence of the weekend, and will come back later and update my food for today. So far I've had half a pbj on whole grain bread for breakfast, and then lunch was light hotdogs and noodles with a teaspoon of olive oil and some Tony Chacheres seasoning. We're at home today since D woke up with poo ALL over the place. I think its how his body processes lots of changes. :( He's been pretty quiet today so I know he needs a rest day. Dinner was at Jasons Deli. I had a big salad with lowfat ranch, grilled chicken, apples, 2 pickle slices, and then a choc ice cream cone from there. I had some goldfish crackers late in the evening to end my day at 1219 calories.

Output: I did 30 minutes on the bike today (AF is kicking BOOTY today so these next few days will be mostly bike plus other stuff)

No comments: