Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday, Monday

And I was SO tired today. I had quite a long emotional evening last night, that I just couldn't relax my mind enough to sleep. I was still feeling kinda overwhelmed this morning, but was able to journal it and process through it.

Food today was decent. I had baked chips for breakfast. Lunch was a South Beach pepperoni pizza. My afternoon snack was a fatfree yogurt. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Routine works REALLY well for me, so having the same thing over and over, is not a problem. I thrive in that. Dinner tonite was a Birds Eye chicken alfredo skillet meal, plus two slices of whole grain toast with a bit of margarine on em. I do believe this skillet meal was my fave so far of the ones we've tried. For snack this evening, I had some Teddy Grahams snack mix to end my day at 1235 calories.

Output: today is my half day so this evening D and I did a 15 minute jam session, and then I biked 15 minutes to round it out. And then this evening I did cardio dance for an hour to work out some frustrations. Whew!!! Tired!

No comments: