Friday, July 24, 2009

Finally friday!

It has REALLY been a long week with AF hanging around, so I'm glad its about over!

Breakfast today was...yup...another Nutrigrain bar...lol They've had them in the machine at work and I figure they are better than those darn baked chips (same cals too!) Lunch was a Lean Cuisine deep dish pizza that I grabbed at lunchtime at Walmart. I had an afternoon snack of two slices of whole grain toast with reduced sugar jelly. Dinner was spaghetti with a hamburger patty crumbled up in it and apple slices. My evening snack was mango ice cream to end my day at 1252 calories. I'm pretty proud of us, we've eaten at home every night this week except Monday. Albeit, money has been super tight, but still. It'd be way easy to grab tacos or something cheap but we haven't done it. I planned ahead last week to make sure we had meals for this week.

Output today: nada, its my off day. Well aside from a walk around walmart getting school supplies and a lunch frozen meal...LOL Getting ready to walk 8 miles tomorrow!

No comments: