Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A very sore day...

Well ok it hasn't been just INSANE soreness, but I have had twinges in the oddest places at the oddest times. My thighs are not happy with me today...lol Its all good though, I really try to revel in the soreness. It means I did something RIGHT. Ha!

I was good today considering we are having pizza for dinner. Breakfast was baked chips, and THANK GOODNESS it was the last bag in the machine!! Oy. Ok anyway, I had half a tbsp of peanut butter midmorning, and then a South Beach pizza for lunch. (Yes, I didn't know we were having pizza for dinner when I got it). My afternoon snack was a fatfree yogurt. Dinner is some yumminess at Picasso's. I split a small pizza with D (hamburger thin crust) and then got a side salad with ranch, which will end my day at 1425 calories. Not too bad...but had more pizza than I intended on since it was thin, not regular, and I overestimated.

Output: I did 30 minutes of cardio dance this evening which is such a great stress reliever for me!

1 comment:

The Lowry Kitchen said...

I bet after what you did yesterday. But think SORE is gooooodness. Means you working something, which means you getting in shape. Way to go!