Thursday, July 30, 2009

Longgggg day

It began with not going to bed til super late last night, then awakened by a nasty storm this morning and the day just went from there. I got off work early to take D to the ENT where we found he's going to have to get tubes put in, due to still having no pressure in his ears, meaning there is fluid in there. I expected it, but it just makes me so mad to think that despite having NEVER had any ear problems previous to all this mess, that due to the carelessness of one individual, that he's gotta go through all this. Urgh. We will get that scheduled tomorrow.

After that we met our friends Amanda and her two beautiful kiddos for dinner. We had a great time but then decided to go to Target to finish school shopping, so we did not get in a walk tonite. It's ok because my legs were feeling odd after last night, so I kept it a half day.

Food today was a bit higher than usual, which is ok, I've been doing really good lately staying low, and don't mind a day here and there where it goes up. I can't say the dessert I had with dinner was a great thing, but it was good...lol Breakfast was a Fiber One bar. Then I had a tbsp of peanut butter mid morning. Lunch was a Weight Watchers Ziti meal. My afternoon snack was a fat free yogurt. Dinner was at Chilis. I had a little chips and queso, and then I got the quesadilla explosion salad, but minus the corn, tortilla strips, etc. So basically, a grilled chicken salad with a side of a kids quesadilla...lol and ranch on the side. Our dessert (we got the 2 people can eat for $20, so it came with the appetizer, meal and dessert) was a Sweet Shot, and mine was warm cinnamon roll...YUM! It totally hit the spot, and yeah, it was some emotional eating after the doc appt. I kept the rest of it in check though once I got home, ending my day at 1744 calories.

Output: about 30-35 minutes of cardio dance this evening. We are allowed 3 half days, 3 full days and 1 off day, so tomorrow will be my off day, and then sat and sun will both be at least one hour days to finish off the week.

No comments: