Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A rough day

Today was pretty rough. AF was doing a real number on my hormones, making me very emotional and just feeling depressed all day long. It royally sucked. I can't stand feeling like that.

As a consequence, my input is low. I really didn't feel like eating this morning, though I did have a caprisun so I wasn't lightheaded after my biking and then a little before lunch, made myself eat a fiber one bar. I had a late lunch of two chicken tacos from Taco Bell. (It's not a GOOD thing that they are now on the 89 cent menu...lol) For an afternoon snack, I had a tbsp of peanut butter to see if that would help. It didn't. Dinner was Birds Eye 3 Cheese chicken skillet meal. I had watermelon and the rest of the grapes this evening to end my day at 1210 calories.

Output: I got up this morning and did 30 minutes on the bike. I wanted to do more but hit snooze one too many times. This afternoon, I got in a 10 minute walk around the building to see if that would help my mood, and sadly, it didn't help either. Guess I just need to wait it out. This evening I did another 30 minutes on the bike. D and I both had rough days, he went to bed early, and I had frustrations to work out. :(

No comments: