Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another light day

I kept today light again. Partly as penitence for what I ate on Sunday, but partly because I really do have a big weekend coming up. I figure a few days of really low will be just fine.

Breakfast was a Slimfast Choc Peanut nougat bar. Then a midmorning snack of a tbsp of peanut butter. Lunch was a Weight Watchers ziti meal and a baggie of baked chips. I had an afternoon snack of a fatfree yogurt. Dinner was a Birds Eye Voila 3 Cheese Chicken skillet meal. Chicken, pasta, broccoli, carrots and corn in a cheese sauce. This one was really good as well! I liked the chicken in it better than the Stouffers one. My dessert this evening was a Slimfast crispy peanut caramel bar to end my day at 1210 calories.

Output: nothing yet. D went to bed early throwing fits after dinner (he had a rough day), so I can't go walk 3 miles. I ended up doing 30 minutes on the treadmill and 30 min on the stationary bike this evening, and I'm tired!

No comments: