Friday, June 5, 2009

A day of transition...and it was not good...

Yeah, D threw a massive fit this morning when going to daycare, because he no longer goes to PPCD for the summer, and so doesn't get to take a backpack anymore. Yup, ya gotta love the routine change! Fortunately, he settled down soon after I left and had a decent day. Until this evening when he banged his head on the wall, opened up the mole on his forehead and bled all over the place. That sucker was small but MAN did it bleed! The whole side of his face was covered in blood!! Acck! But I got that all cleaned up, and him in the bed happily asleep. I'm glad he hasn't been fighting the ear drops we have to do twice a day. He's so complacent about meds usually, I love that!

Food today: breakfast was a granola bar. Lunch was a hodgepodge of things since I need to go to the store! I had a tbsp of peanutbutter, Kosher dill chips, grapes, and a 100 cal pack of choc covered pretzels. I had an afternoon snack of almonds. Dinner was our weekly CFA Kids Meal with ketchup, and then I had another 100 cal pack of choc pretzels this evening to end my day at 1321 calories.

Output: today is my rest day so yay no workout. But tomorrow is 3 miles and Sunday is 4 miles! So I'm def resting today for a lot of walking this weekend.

No comments: