Sunday, June 28, 2009

Quiet, stay at home day

Which was badly needed after yesterday! We left twice to go grab food (in serious need of a good grocery run...lol) but otherwise lounged all day. I'm pretty sure I was dehydrated after yesterday and just whipped, so I needed it. I had a headache most of the afternoon/evening so laid around watching episodes of Law and Order: SVU...lol Thats my fave version of L&O.

I woke up starving this morning after not eating enough so D and I hit up Burger King for breakfast. I got a sausage/cheese croissanwich, a bacon wrap, and small hashbrowns. Yeah, not great choices, and I so could have done better elsewhere...lol Oh well. I didn't eat anything else til dinner, except a Capri-Sun juice pouch. Dinner was a chicken nugget kids meal at Wendys with some ketchup to end my day at 1635 calories. Not awful on cals for a weekend day, but I feel like BLAH.

Output: not much, with the headache and AF going, I really didn't feel up to walking 3 miles this morning. Unfortunately, Fridays are my real "off" days, so I still did 30 min on the bike this evening once my headache finally dimmed a bit, while watching a movie. Today is just going to have to be my half day for the week. It does mean I'll have to have a full hour each day up until Friday, but thats ok.

No comments: